Wednesday 26 December 2012

Another Christmas Over!

Well that's it for another year, Christmas is over and my clothes feel tighter!
I have had a fabulous Christmas and I hope you all have too.  It started with a lovely afternoon/ evening out with the girls (even if we did have to shout to each other in Frankie and Benny's) followed by a fantastic holiday in Euro Disney! www.disneylandparis.co.uk
Four girls (all around the age of 30) were unleashed on the Magical Kingdom to help Mickey and friends celebrate the 20th anniversary of Euro Disney!  It is a dream I have sadly had for 20 years and I have to say it lived up to expectations.  The best part was the jealousy seen in the parent's eyes as we ran around like children, enjoying the rides, posing with princesses and doing what we wanted without tired children whining behind us!  I recommend it to anyone and have posted a couple of photos to help you visualise it.









As they say however, all good things must come to an end and anyway I had to come home to plan for the next break away.  Roll on Monday when Poland here I come, where we will celebrate the start of what is going to be a fantastic New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment